Wednesday, May 16, 2001

Get back to me asap

Hello,

I am Chalin Sun, I have a client Mr.Elson Leon, a foreigner from your country who used to work with a manufacturing company

here in China. On the 7th March, 2004, my client and his beloved family traveled to Spain for a visit and were killed in the

terrorist blast in Madrid on the 11th March, 2004. Please visit the link for more details:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3500452.stm

Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful.
After these unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the internet, to locate any member of his family but

of no avail,

I contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my late client before they get

confiscated or declared unserviceable where these huge deposits were lodged. Consequently they have issued me a notice to

provide the next of kin to the deceased before they will have the funds confiscated within a short period of time.

Please if you are interested to make this work out for our good due kindly get back to me as soon as possible.
Regards,
Chalin Sun

No comments: