Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Silvestre

Good Afternoon Friend,

It is a very important issue to me in letting you know of a very good transaction which will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of same. I obtained your contact in a Chamber of Commerce of my country and that is why i have decided to contact you.

We have a fund that i will explain to you about when i receive your interest on this transaction. If you can assist me to receive this fund in a foreign account that can also be a newly opened account, you will receive a 30%. of the total fund.

I would like to know if my information interests you, and if is positive please contact me with your confidential telephone number and e-mail to facilitate you with detailed information on this transaction. Please respond using (silvestreob@hotmail.com)
Please i would not like the content of this letter to get to another person.

Yours Sincerely.
Silvestre Boulani


Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.

No comments: