Friday, May 02, 2008

Good Day,

Good Day,

Diving to your perceived viability as an individual, I request for
your sincere
assistance.

I am Mrs. Sombo Pujeh, the wife of the former Sierra-Leone minister of mineral
resources. While my husband who is presently in detention was the minister, he
did some

sales of Gold dust and rough Diamond worth of US$18.3M without the notice of
Sierra-Leone Government. This amount is presently in a Security Company in
Accra ?

Ghana, and my family is asking for your assistance to move the fund down to
your country for investment. We choose your country as a place for the
investment program

because the country is save, and the economy is also growing positively each
day.

We were recently alerted by a family friend who is still serving under this
regime that the Government of our country has constituted a panel that will
recover and probe all the

former officers involved in any act of misappropriation of funds. As a result,
I have been advised to relocate out of the country with my children, so we are
presently taking

refuge some where in hide in Ghana, but I must confess to you that we are not
in the best condition here because the information said we must leave Sierra-
Leone

immediately or else the Government will order for my arrest, so we came into
Ghana with nothing and we have been depending on the fellow that is
accommodating us for

feeding.

Based on the information from our family friend I have decided to divert the
fund to your country for investment with your professional arrangement
since my
husband is

presently under serious security check. My aims for coming to Ghana as a place
to hide was to enable me supervise the swift clearance of the funds. We are
willing to

sacrifice 20% of the total amount as your commission and will also need your
involvement in the investment program as soon as the fund is
successfully moved
to your

country

I have all the documents covering the fund so there is nothing to worry about,
except that the fund has accumulated some demurrage since the time of deposit
and the

demurrage has to be cleared before the fund can be moved out of Ghana
and we do
not have the money right now.Please do not hold back your hand if you are
capable to

assist us because the pains and difficulty we are going through here
made me to
contact you.


Best Regards,

Mrs. Sombo Pujeh

No comments: