Friday, November 07, 2008

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: anyak.dennis@yahoo.in



- From: Barrister A.K. Dennis, Dennis co. & Associates, 21 Campshill Road Se13 6qu LewishamLondon England.Tell:+44-702-4022496 Dear Friend,I am Barrister Ibru Williams,the Personal Attorney to Mr Larry Desu.A deceased immigrant,who died on the 12th of July 2004 with his wife and two daughters,in the train bomb blast along Edgware road Uk.I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the management of Prudentials Finance Ltd.Where he deposited the funds before he died.The management has issued me a notice to provide any of his next of kin or have the account confiscated.My late client has an account valued at GBP £18.3 Million ,Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for years now and the company has giving me deadline.Now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my late client so that the proceeds of this account valued at GBP £18.3M. Million can be paid to you And then you and I can share the money. GBP £12.3Million to me and GBP £6Million for you.Get back to me with your personal data to enable me file an application of claim on your behalf.Best Regards.Barrister A.K.Dennis.

No comments: