Friday, April 06, 2007

Fleet 10 update

Hello Laser sailors!

Just a few want ads and a dolly for sale - see info below

Don't forget Laser spring series Sunday April 22 and District 11 Championship May 5-6

Wanted- Laser to charter this summer


Hi, I have just moved to Annapolis and am interested in getting involved with the laser fleet. I was curious if there were any people interested in chartering out their boat for the season, or part of the season - unfortunately I left my boat back at home in New Orleans. I am certainly interested in the twilight sailing, as well as other local events.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Riess Livaudais [RiessL@apsltd.com]

Wanted- Crew for J24 Nationals

From: Dave Schoene
Interested in sailing the J-24 Nationals in Jacksonville, Fla with four other Laser sailors? Bangor Packet is in need of one more crew to fill in for a last minute cancellation. Both the boat and crew are very competitive in the fleet. I enjoy sailing on the boat because I always learn something that helps me in Laser sailing. Racing takes place Thursday 19 April through Saturday 21 April. This leaves Sunday as a travel day to be back at work on Monday. Give me a call and I can fill in the details. Dave at Schoene_David@bah.com

Dolly for sale


I'm not sure if I am sending this to the list owner, the gentleman selling
the Laser or the Fleet capitan, but I have a nubby tire laser dolly for sale
for $300. It is a couple years old but is garage kept and the wear is
mostly some fading of the strap.

I have a kitty hawk trailer and dont need both.

Can you add this to a mail distrribution. I am a member at SSA and can
deliver there.

I can be reached at sakajote@msn.com


_______________________________________________________________________
Powered by Microsoft Small Business
To unsubscribe follow the link:
http://lb.bcentral.com/ex/sp?c=12218&s=0BCC5233AB150B23&m=650

No comments: