Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hello Frostbiters!

Hello Frostbiters!

I need volunteers! It is time to fill in the RC schedule so we can make this series happen. We need 2 people on the RC boat and 1-2 people for the crash/safety/mark boat on the following days. Remember you will receive a scoring credit for the series on the day you volunteer. If you can email me the dates you can be available and I will get back to you with the final schedule. I will make sure that there is at least one well experienced person on the RC boat each day.

RC boat dates: Nov 19, Dec 3, Dec 10, Dec 31, Jan 14, Jan 21, Feb 4, Feb 11, Feb 25, Mar 25

Mark/Safety boat days: Nov 26, Dec 10, Dec 31, Jan 7, Jan 14, Feb 11, Feb 18, Mar 4, Mar 11, Mar 18

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see you on the water:)

-Dorian

No comments: