Monday, February 26, 2007

District 11 Championships May 5-6

Hello SSA Laser fleet members!

We will be hosting the District 11 Championships this year May 5-6 - in lieu of the Sunshine Open. We are hoping to get 60 plus boats... and with it being so early in the spring and the first big regatta I think we will have a great turnout.

This sort of regatta requires a large amount of planning and I am looking to recruit several people who may be interested in helping me out.

So far this is what I am looking for..

1) Housing chair- someone to be in charge of coordinating housing for out of towners.... matching up people with spare rooms, futons, pull out sofas etc. with people looking for housing.

2) T-Shirt design.... I need a cool design for our goodie t-shirts. I would like to make this a contest... the person submitting the winning design wins a gift certificate to APS.

Any one else who has suggestions, ideas or would like to get involved let me know.

Thanks,

Dorian


_______________________________________________________________________
Powered by Microsoft Small Business
To unsubscribe follow the link:
http://lb.bcentral.com/ex/sp?c=12218&s=6949EAB583F4B610&m=638

No comments: